What is a Battery/Alternator Test? How will an Innova scan tool help me?
What is a Battery/Alternator Test?
Monitor the voltage and current of a car’s battery or alternator. This feature is useful when wanting to know how much of your battery is charged and whether it’ll need to be replaced soon.
- Test your battery’s voltage and know when it needs replacement.
- Prevent dead batteries
- Your battery light is illuminated on the dashboard.
- Your engine is cranking slowly or won’t crank at all.
- The battery, headlights, and/or interior lights seem weak.
- The alternator is making rumbling or squeaking sounds.
- Check your car’s battery, and if the voltage isn't within the standard range, it may be time for the battery to be replaced.